Welcome at AudioLexic Beta!
AudioLexic is a wiki devoted to become the largest article database and lexicon about Audio, Music, Instruments, Computers... A wiki is a collaborative web site where everybody can edit/create articles without any HTML knowledge. The most famous wiki is wikipedia, a monster online encyclopedia.
AudioLexic is only feeded by YOUR contributions ... So dont be shy, post your knowledge!
Audiolexic already contents 1,022 articles and definitions !!!
- The Lexicon about Audio, Instruments, Computers…
- All the definitions
The articles (under construction)
- All articles about : Music, Audio, Computers and Softwares, Instruments, Home Studio ...
- To learn how to use the wiki, please read the Help pages.
- To discuss about the wiki content, syntax and organization, please use the dedicated forum on 440Forums.
- If you have any technical question on making, recording, mixing music, use and abuse of 440Forums. Mac users will find a dedicated portal on MacMusic.Org and PC users on PcMusic.Org.