Mac Music  |  Pc Music  |  440 Audio Software  |  440Forums  |  440tv  |  Zicos  |  AudioLexic


From AudioLexic

Jump to: navigation, search

The term refers both to the acoustic phenomenon of sound bouncing off reflective surfaces and to equipment that simulates this effect.

Digital reverbs usually offer a great deal of control over the reverb characteristics. Common reverb types are hall, room, and plate.

There are also non-linear, or inverse reverbs, which lay an artificial envelope onto a reverb signal, creating a backwards or gated effect.

Personal tools
In other languages